Creating DSN Datasource Name (newbie question...)

Veikko visio at VISIOPAJA.FI
Sat Apr 8 17:54:51 EDT 2006

I have succeeded to get mapserver running (using hostgis package).
I would like to access simple .csv files using OGR extension, but the
documentation isn't clear for me.

       http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/vector_data/VirtualSpatialData
       "Comma, tab or custom delimited text/flat files work with
VirtualSpatialData.
     Create the Datasource Name (DSN)
          * Specific notes about creating a DSN on Windows and Linux can be
found by
            searching the MapServer reference documents site: ---"

I have searched those documents and googled around, but ...

So, how the DSN for accessing .csv files should be created on Linux?

Veikko.

MapServer version 4.6.2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=TIFF
INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

         :-> <-: