Increase Clarity of WMS

Kyle Mulka mulka at UMICH.EDU
Mon Apr 10 17:38:09 EDT 2006

I was able to improve the quality of the image significantly when you
zoom in by resizing and scaling the image beforehand so that mapserver
does a very minimal amount of resampling. I decided to make it optimal
for the second to closest zoom level. The quality is much closer to
where I want it. Try zooming in about three zoom levels.
http://maps.kylemulka.com/floorplan-test10.php

-Kyle