Antialiasing Again

Paul Dugas paul at DUGAS.CC
Wed Apr 19 11:59:52 EDT 2006

I cannot seem to get MapServer-4.8.3 to draw antialiases lines.  It is
working for polygons, but not for polylines.  I got this working a long
time ago for another project but can't seem to this time.  What I'm
really trying to accomplish is a smoothed two-tone line.  I've tried
using ELLIPSE and CARTOLINE symbols with no success.

Would someone be willing to share a small working example I can start
from?

Thanks in advance,

Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park