Java Mapscript - problems loading .map file on windows - same code fine in linux

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Thu Apr 20 08:38:25 EDT 2006

Hi

Maybe
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.mapserver.user/18799/
is helpfull.

Benedikt

UMN MapServer Users List <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
20.04.2006 13:42:09: