how do I get rid of clicking the button and loading it my html? {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Wed Aug 2 15:59:11 EDT 2006

Hi Albert!

You can pass parameters through the url.
You must pass the name of your map file.
For example:
http://your.server/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=path/to/your/file.map

Zoltan

There aremany parameters you can set through the url, see the cgi
mapserver reference.