What does this error message mean?

Thu Aug 3 16:27:14 EDT 2006

I don't know that it's an update issue, the choice of version was interesting though.

I'm gonna look through the lexer source code to see if there are any clues there and will report back.

Steve

>>> "M.L. Jackson" <mljacks2 at hotmail.com> 8/3/2006 1:51:34 PM >>>
Honestly, I downloaded this version as an update a while back and I remember
it being a pain so I haven't been looking forward to updating again.  I
continued this project from someone else and always have to figure out where
all the files are located and what I actually need to download.  I guess I
am now forced to update.

The reason I posted the code snippet is that the error only seems to show
when I add this code to my Java bean.

Thanks for your replies.