WMS Java Mapscript : msIO_getStdoutBufferBytes bug

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Wed Aug 9 10:39:38 EDT 2006

On 8/9/06, Howard Butler <hobu at iastate.edu> wrote:
> This is most likely a bug in the gdBuffer typemap
> for Java MapScript.  Please file a bug in buzilla
> for the Java MapScript component with your
> example and information.

Howard / Jose,

I have come to the conclusion that there is a bug in my
strip content header function in mapio.c.  It was updating
the 'allocated buffer size' instead of the 'portion of buffer
used' value.  I have committed a fix for this problem,
however, I am unable to test it (as I'm on the road).
I'd appreciate it if you could try the latest CVS code
and let me know if there is still a problem.

Best regards,