It ain't pretty but it works

Gary Watry watry at STEAM.COAPS.FSU.EDU
Thu Aug 10 11:30:03 EDT 2006

Hi

The site is
http://gisdev.coaps.fsu.edu/httpdocs/windrose.php

It will run slow as it has not been moved to a production server
Click on "get Info From Map"
Click over red star (any one will do)
Select a month in drop-down list (any will do)
The issue is I had to repeat a block of code over and over again,
programming by brute force (does anyone know of a better way than
repeating the code in the

function ChangeMonth()  {

The other question is can I query a shapefile from a test box.
I want to be able to type in a USAFID number and have it zoom into that
location and then open the form without having to click on the map.

Any thoughts

--
Gary L. Watry
GIS Coordinator