HELP! Application Error - ArcSDE / MapServer 4.8

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 10 16:44:37 EDT 2006

Hi Steve

Thanks for the response.  As it turns out I downloaded the latest MS4W from
about three weeks ago and loaded that libmap for SDE9.1 and it all worked!

I didn't see my message until I got your response and wasn't sure that it
had been sent through to the list.

Regards and thanks again
Mike