Detail displey when zoom in

Bruno Patini Furtado bpfurtado at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 14 08:50:16 EDT 2006

One thing that might help is knowing that the MapServer terminology for zoom
is Overviews as can be seen in
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/raster_data/#building-internal-overviews
.

Also, the GDAL uses the same term in http://www.gdal.org/gdaladdo.htmlwhere:
The gdaladdo utility can be used to build or rebuild overview images for
most supported file formats with one over several downsampling algorithms.

--
"Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open."

Bruno Patini Furtado
Software Developer
webpage: http://bpfurtado.net
software development blog: http://bpfurtado.livejournal.com