installation PHP_Mapscript

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Thu Aug 17 06:11:20 EDT 2006

Hello,
I'm using mapserver 4.6.1 without php_mapscript functionality.
I would like to install php_mapscript but I couldn't achieve for 1 years.
I have installed apache2.0.55 and php4.4.2 and mapserver 4.8.4
to use php_mapscript saying "place php_mapscript.so" path to php/extensions

But really I couldn't find any directory name extension under php directories.

So,  I'm facing an error messages "Warning: dl(): Dynamically loaded
extensions aren't allowed when running in Safe Mode in
/var/www/html/phpinfo_mapscript.php on line 21"

Also Im not sure which source code will be used for this purpose.
there is a source code on the maptools.org php_mapscript 4.8.1 and
source code also on the mapserver home pages...

Could you help me please, many job waiting....

Murat

believed to be clean.