installation PHP_Mapscript

Murat BEYHAN beyhan at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Mon Aug 21 02:02:42 EDT 2006

Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much.
Success....
I have make an extensions directory under the php directory.
And I have indicate where I have created extensions directory in php.ini file
than I have copied php_mapscript.so file into the extensions directory.Then I
have try an example zooming and panning which is published on the mapservers
documentation page .
Then I have seen my map on the screen.

The second issue to make a connection with MySQL database to import data from
the database and publish on the map. Is it possible to do that by using
Mapserver...

Regards
MURAT

believed to be clean.