convert to Geotiff

K S proxiroxp at YAHOO.GR
Wed Aug 23 07:46:25 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
I use raster data for dislaying a photo.Mapserver dispalys no errors but I can't see the layer containing raster data. By typing gdalinfo I can see that my .tif file contains no info on Projection. Together with the tif file I have two files with the extension .rrd and .aux. Is there ay way to convert this file to GeoTiff containing informations on projection.

Thanks in advance

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!