convert to Geotiff

Roland Martin roland.w.martin at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 23 08:17:30 EDT 2006

There might be a TFW file that's got lost along the way. You can actually
make these yourself in a text editor - the parameters will be online
somewhere.

Otherwise you need to georectify the image - there's a Georectify tool in
ArcMap, and there will be equivalents in all the big packages... not sure
about free software.

r.

--
Please note my new email address. Use other addresses at your peril.