PostGIS case problem

Daniel Vencler daniel at GEOFOTO.HR
Wed Aug 30 06:40:27 EDT 2006

Sebastian Walter wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>

> According to my map file, I would use
>
> DATA "Geometrija FROM Objekti_Uprave"
>
> (without single quotes, double quotes around the whole expression). Perhaps this will work for you also...
>
> Probably postgres will have trouble with the underscore (_). In this case, try to rename the table...

	Nope, it will not help. I have tried following. I have create
new table in lower case and it worked, but if just one attribute is
renamed with firt capital letter then mapserver gives me empty WFS
reply (only BBox). There is definitely some problem with mapserver and
postgis.

					Best regards,
					Daniel Vencler