PostGIS case problem

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at FREE.FR
Wed Aug 30 07:21:24 EDT 2006

Sorry to not post a message before. But I confim that postgis doesn't like
capital letter. I don't know if mapserver change something in the
'connection' parameter. But when I create a table in the postGIS database,
with capital letter, the layername in the 'geometry_columns' table was in
capital letter but the layer name (ie the name of the table) was in lower
case !

Regards,

Y.

--