Adding a feature and label to a map

Chip Taylor work at XWB.COM
Mon Feb 6 17:22:25 EST 2006

I am running MapServer under IIS6.0 as a CGI in, without MapScript support.
My projection is lat and long.  In either map or browser mode I'd like to be
able to pass in a lat long coordinate via the URL, along with a label for
that coordinate and have a symbol placed on the resulting map with the label
associated with it.  For example, if I have a symbol to use named "marker",
I'd like to pass in the lat and long coordinate (such as "-122.1234+47.5678"
and a label, such as "My House" and have the "marker" symbol appear on the
appropriate place on the map labeled as "My House".  How would I do that?

Your help is appreciated.
Chip Taylor
Prepared Response, Inc