Addition of points to a layer

Eduard Witteveen e.witteveen at HAWARIT.COM
Mon Feb 13 04:19:53 EST 2006

Apeksha Bhambhani wrote:
> Well no. But we constantly read the mails on this mailing list as we are
> developing a mapping application. Could u plz help us?
Sure I'm willing to help you, but please make these posts public, so
others also have benefit from it.

I will stubbornly refuse to help you if the communication is not done in
a public way (like the mailing list).

If you want your private answers within a certain period of time, you
should contact our organization and ask if you can get a support contract.