unresolved error

krishna S kris_rock82 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 12 20:02:28 EST 2006

Hello all, i am comiling mapserver 4.6.2 with php and mapscript, i am
getting a few errors, if anyone is aware of it could you please let me know.
I got help from others in the group before and it really helped me a lot.

mapregex.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _regcomp
mapregex.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _regfree
mapregex.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _regexec
mapregex.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _regfree

Thanks for your help guys ....