[MSF-Discuss] "MapGuide Open Source" is the new name for MapServerEnterprise

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 22 20:22:18 EST 2006

Thank you Gary and Autodesk.

I appreciate that you have been able to make the name change.  I think
the new name for the Autodesk product better reflects it's lineage and
where you are taking it.

Now we can move onwards and upwards with the new foundation, to
everyone's benefit.

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC