FW: [MSF-Discuss] Open Source: why and more importantly what's next? Part 2

Gary Watry watry at COAPS.FSU.EDU
Wed Jan 25 11:52:37 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Watry [mailto:watry at coaps.fsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:05 AM
To: 'Tyler Mitchell'
Subject: RE: [MSF-Discuss] Open Source: why and more importantly what's
next? Part 2

Anyone can be added to the e-mail distribution list for the first go-round.
After each software is completed, the course material will be added to a
website here at COAPS-FSU. Anybody can copy or apply it.

Attached is a .pdf of the initial course e-mail. If you want to added to the
distribution list, let me know

Gary L. Watry

GIS Coordinator
Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies
FSU / COAPS
Johnson Building, RM 215
2035 East Paul Dirac Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32306-2840