Deploy problem mapscript C#

Diego Riofrio diego.riofrio at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 5 11:36:46 EDT 2006

Tamas,

A month ago we talked about the compilation of mapscript for c# and the
manifests of the dlls. Those dlls work very well in development with Visual
Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2003 installed in the same computer.

But now, I'm deploying the application in another computer with Windows 2003
server without any Visual Studio instalation, and my application throws an
error of mapscriptPINVOKE, the same error "Unable to load dll '
mapscript.dll'"; do yo remember that in another mail I told you that in a
computer with Vsual 2005 but without Visual 2003 it threw the same error?
So, while in deployment it does too. What do you think that I need to do? Do
you think there is a packet or SDK of Visual Studio 2003 that I need to
install?

Thanks for your help.

Diego.