Few queries

Narayani Barve narayani.tech at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 6 03:16:57 EDT 2006

Dear All,

While browing the web, I came to know about Mapserver. We are using Php +
Mysql for data management. I want to put the spatial data on the web using
mapserver. I saw the site and came to know about the PHP MapScript, I
downloaded it and tried installing it. I also downloaded the binaries for
mapserver and installed it. But I am not able to figure it out whether
Mapserver is running. Just wanted to know,

1. if there are any examples, which I can use it and check whether
installation is proper.

2. Wanted to know any websites, which uses this website.

We have installed WAMP on windows 2000 professional. WAMP is working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Narayani