server error

Manfred Meier m.meier at SPIEKERMANN.DE
Sat Jun 10 12:03:34 EDT 2006

Hello,

- are you sure that there are no error messages in the apache log in the
last 5 or so lines before the "Premature end of script headers."? If you
are not sure, perhaps you can give us the last 10 lines of your log file.

- Does the same Map-File work with shp2img : shp2img -m mapfile. I use
this "debugging" method sometimes becaus it gives you the error messages
on the screen

Manfred Meier