WMS Capabilities: LatLonBoundingBox

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Jun 16 03:29:17 EDT 2006

Hi Arnaud,

the reason is probably that it costs performance to go through the
projection layer.

For some things, like the simple demo, projection is not necessary (all
layers are shown unprojected), but for WMS it is necessary.

I think it could be a good idea to have a warning in the WMS
GetCapabilities response that no projection was defined for the layer.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden