[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] oracle spatial

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 16 10:09:09 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

thanks you for your feedback.

I tried with the command shp2img, both CONNECTTYPEs work well: OracleSpaital
and OCI, the error only occurs with the HTTP request--I am using the CGI
mode:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/Demo/OracleTest.map&mode=map

hope this helps to find out the problem.

thanks again, I will try it with MS4W 1.5.3.

zhonghai