Selecting all layer features with mapscript

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 19 17:13:49 EDT 2006

Not off hand. From what I can see in the docs, the only GEOS associated
functions are: buffer, convexhull, union_geos, intersection and difference
(all via the shapeobj). I don't see any area functions exposed in MapScript.

What format is your data in? Maybe you could import it into PostGIS. Then if
you need dynamic operations you can connect directly to the DB to perform
them using PostGIS functions.
Checkout:
     http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch06.html

Aaron