Mapscript ,Mono, Apache and Linux : a great story

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 21 17:36:54 EDT 2006

>I did not include your code at this time because (if i understood your last
>email, the modification was about the dynamic creation of LayerObjet
>object.
>My last answer was about this. I wrote that i disabled the function to make
>a test and i prodcued the same error with the getfeature
>Do you want that i make the test?
>Most of the error are on the getfeature function but not all.

Xavier,

If you aren't using dynamically created layerObj classObj and styleObj with
a parent object given in the constructor that change is not to be made.

>I get the problem when i'm connecting to the web site with my browser

You have several aspx files, what is the URL you are using?

>I can make an mono console application that create mapserver output file
and
>test the result

That would make the things much more easier.

Best Regards,

Tamas