Mapscript ,Mono, Apache and Linux : a great story

Xavier Mauclaire xavier.mauclaire at GEOTER.FR
Wed Jun 21 18:12:26 EDT 2006

I'm going to use the dynamic layer so i'm going to update the source

 what about installing the 4.6 version of mapserver on the linux server ?

The server scratches when i want to create a information form. This form is
launch by the flash program. It uses the web getparcellereglement.aspx
(client data(xml) are send using POST method) This verb is managed by the
GetParcelleReglement.cs class. This class initializes mapserver and computes
data. Finally it redirects to  parcellereglement.aspx to display
informations.

I installed gaim to have discussion and i' connecting  to the mapserver
forum. my alias is xavier34 regards

Xavier Mauclaire
Ingénieur Informaticien
GEOTER SAS