dl(): Unable to load dynamic library

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 22 00:13:02 EDT 2006

"No such file or directory..." -> PHP can't find the library.

Where is the file php_mapscript_4.8.2.so located in your filesystem? Is it
in the PHP extensions directory? You can determine the location of this
directory using the phpinfo() function:

     <?php
          phpinfo();
     ?>

Put the php_mapscript_4.8.2.so file in the extensions directory and it
should at least find the file.

Aaron

--