how to build a geofence app.

Fri Jun 23 18:01:48 EDT 2006

Luis,

I think the strategy for this would be to have an application like
ka-map that allows the user to pan and zoom the map, then let the user
start a geofence by digitizing points over the map. when they are done,
submit the points back to the server and save them in a postgres or
whatever. You can then compare the polygon to a lat/long and see if it
is in/out of the polygon.

-Steve W.