R: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver binaries for Oracle10g

Antonio Iandolo aiandolo at GRUPPOAS.IT
Fri Jun 30 04:10:55 EDT 2006

Ops...
I'm really sorry...I forgot to copy libmap.dll from the "ignored" folder
to the cgi-bin
Now it works... (...INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL)

Anyway I still don't know why now mapserv.exe is 32Kb, while it was
about 3.120Kb before....

Greetings