How do you get or use fontsets

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 30 11:01:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I cant figure this out
IMAGETYPE PNG
SHAPEPATH "/home/mapdata"
FONTSET "/var/www/htdocs/fontset.txt"
What does fontset mean?  I download this code for the book that I am using.  I dont have fontset.txt in my htdocs.  I have VeraB.ttf, VeraBd.ttf, and so on.  What do I need to do with them files?  Do I have to rename, change the configurations? Do I need to go somewhere and download fontsets or create?  I am confusses. Because in the code I take that out and I get an error

 msGetLabelSize(): TrueType Font error. Requested font (arialbd) not found.

Can someone help me understand this?

Thanks,
Albert