How do you get or use fontsets

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 30 12:52:57 EDT 2006

Hi Albert:

fontset.txt must be a list with the paths of the fonts files like:

andale-mono            /myfonts/andalemo.ttf
arial                           /myfonts/arial.ttf
arial-bold                   /myfonts/arialbd.ttf
arial-italic                   /myfonts/ariali.ttf
arial-bold-italic           /myfonts/arialbi.ttf

Of course, you have to replace /myfonts/ with your paths

Best regards,
Jorge