Hdf file support

salah jubeh s_jubeh at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 10 03:04:47 EST 2006

Hi guys

  I am trying to display some hdf files using mapserver, i have compiled gdal with hdf and after that compile mapserver with gdal.

  I was able to display some hdf files with mapserver and another i could not. the format of hdf files varies from one file to another "the name of SDS that holds image matrix" how to tell mapserver which tag contain the data . also mapserver ping a white image for hdf files that i could not display and it did not give me an error message . i checked  some processing tags like bands ,scale and it is correct.

  The images that i could not display have  another attribute called fillvalue these images was generated using CAPS and NAP software.

  what i gave to do to solve this problem.