WMS projection error...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Mar 16 09:22:42 EST 2006

John Cole wrote:
> Nikos,
>   I had set a PROJ_LIB system environment variable already, but looking at
> it in the command prompt, I noticed it was set to the QGIS directory (not
> the ms4w directory I had set it).  Sure enough, there was a local PROJ_LIB
> value that the QGIS install had set.  I deleted that one but had to reboot
> (restarting IIS didn't work) to get mapserver to pick up the changes.  Now
> it's working.

/me curses packagse that don't respect boundaries!

This is why FWTools takes this odd approach of installing all it's stuff
in one sub-tree, changing no external environment, and running in a self
contained fashion.  Now, if all windows packages did the same we would
have no more DLL hell!

Best regards,