WAN vs LAN access problems

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA
Thu Mar 16 13:50:46 EST 2006

Hi All,
IM having a problem with my mapserver installation ....
I have mapserver/chameleon setup with ms4w on winserver2003.

When I view my application from our LAN (either localhost or another
computer on the LAN) the application works fine.
However, when I attempt to view the application from the WAN, chameleon's
elements work but neither the main map image nor the keymap image work.

I have the entire ms4w package installed in in a location off the root like:

/adirectory/anotherdirectory/ms4w

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why the app works fine when accessed
from LAN but breaks when accesing through WAN?

Thanks
Jeremy