Legend problem

Dave Stone D.Stone at ED.AC.UK
Mon May 1 09:14:26 EDT 2006

Indeed it does -- map file snippet below illustrates:

   LAYER # query layer using the dedloc PostgreSQL view
     CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
     NAME          saint_dedications
     CONNECTION    "user=erdb13 dbname=stdraft"
# Original DATA statement below doesn't work; gives blank query template
#   DATA          "geom from dedloc using unique dr using SRID=27700"
     DATA          "geom from dedloc using srid=27700"
     STATUS        OFF
     DEBUG         ON
     TYPE          POINT
     FILTERITEM    dedicationtype
     FILTER        "dedicationtype='%dtype%'"
     TOLERANCE     25
     HEADER        "result_hdr.html"
     FOOTER        "result_ftr.html"
     CLASS
       NAME        "Dedications"
       MINSCALE    2000000
       TEMPLATE    "result.html"
       DEBUG       ON

The funny thing is, the 'Dedications' legend entry used to appear when
the layer's mode was DEFAULT (in the map file) -- but only when the
layer was NOT selected on the calling template.

Dave