ms4w 1.5.2 - unable to get mapserv.exe or php_mapscript_48.dll to work

Ben Madin ben at REMOTEINFORMATION.COM.AU
Mon May 8 02:13:37 EDT 2006

Thanks Jacob,

I am getting this message :

mapserv.exe - Unable to locate Component

This application has failed to start because MSVCR71D.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

: if I try to run the application.

I have completely re-installed the ms4w package, but am still getting
this message, so I can only assume that the binaries are being
compiled with different libraries in them.

I don't know where to go on this one?

cheers

Ben

--