please help: .mdb access problem

Hedwig Matl matl.hedwig at UZR.AT
Mon May 8 04:11:41 EDT 2006

Hello and thanks for your reply!

I edited the path for my message. I use the absolute path, which looks
like this (I also tried relative paths):

---
CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
CONNECTION "c:\ms4w\apps\test2\mdb\Abtenau.mdb"
---

This is the error I get when I try to open the file with ogrinfo:

---
C:\>ogrinfo c:\ms4w\apps\test2\mdb\Abtenau.mdb
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource `c:\ms4w\apps\test2\mdb\Abtenau.mdb' with the
following drivers.
   -> ESRI Shapefile
   -> MapInfo File
   -> UK .NTF