Problems with connecting to ESRI geodatabase on Linux

Stuart Eve stuarteve at LPARCHAEOLOGY.COM
Thu May 11 10:00:31 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply,

I guess this means at the moment theres no way of accessing geodatabases
on unix? Perhaps I could have a bit more of a play with it - but then I
guess I'll have to delve into figuring out how it all works!!

Can you think of any other way in which to do it - as it would be
incredibly useful for our current system...

Stu

--
Stuart Eve
L - P : Archaeology