asp.net2 and mapserv cgi

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 12 13:30:53 EDT 2006

Using binaries from ms4w on IIS works. Not sure it was FWtools mapserver
binaries corrupted, however. Maybe I only done a bad installation.

P.

Piero Cavalieri ha scritto:

I have itasca demo running on MS4W on this AMD 64bit mobile and installed
.NET2 on 32 bit Desktop and my application is still  running.
So maybe I've done something wrong installing libraries here.

Thanks for the  moment.

Piero

Tamas Szekeres ha scritto:

I have available AMD Athlon 64 X2 based hardware at the firm, but I have
only suse 10 (64 bit) installed for now.

Which OS are you using?