Feature Selection/Get Info

rubydunes rubydunes at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 17 13:00:29 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply.

Here's the layer def for the Parcels shapefile:

LAYER
NAME Parcels
TYPE POLYGON
STATUS ON
DATA Parcels
TRANSPARENCY 45
TOLERANCE 3
TOLERANCEUNITS PIXELS
CLASSITEM OID
MAXSCALE 0
MINSCALE 0
SYMBOLSCALE 10000
LABELITEM 'PARCELID'
LABELMAXSCALE 20000
LABELMINSCALE 0
TRANSFORM TRUE
CLASS
EXPRESSION /./
TEMPLATE 'Parcels.html'
NAME Parcels
COLOR 197 217 151
OUTLINECOLOR 60 79 30
LABEL
FORCE TRUE
WRAP '@'
COLOR 0 0 0
SHADOWCOLOR 64 0 0
SHADOWSIZE 0 0
TYPE TRUETYPE
FONT courier
SIZE 4
ANTIALIAS TRUE
POSITION CC
PARTIALS FALSE
MINDISTANCE 1
BUFFER 1
END
END
END

In my template (Parcels.html) that gets launched after
the query for Parcels shapefile I just have a couple
of test fields.  The file is simply:

[PARCELID]
[STREET]

Thanks for your time.