Min / nMake/ makefile.vc

Andrew Timmins drewtimmins at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 21 11:22:22 EDT 2006

Hello All!

I am currently new to Map server but looking at using it and have some
questions.

I am looking at using Flash to help develop my application and map server
seems to have this capability. I have done some readings and have found a
library called MING 0.2a that will allow this to happen.

I need some help installing this Lib.

I am running Map server and php on a Windows desktop right now.

Is this a library for php ? or is this for Map Server?

I have found this documentation on how to get started but i am stuck..

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/FlashMapserverUserDoc.html

Just a bit down th page its says to do the following

nmake –f makefile.vc

What is nmake? and how to i run this? (Dos ?)
Drew