Make points on a map clickable + use criteria from MySQL

Sarah Parrott parrott.sarah at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue May 30 12:24:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

 Is there a way to make points on a map clickable? Basically I want the user
to be able to look at the map and then select a subset of the points on it
by clicking on them and then use this 'list' of points somewhere else. The
points are stored in a shapefile which is displayed on top of a raster
layer.

 Also, with the same points in the shapefile, can I display them differently
depending on a value in a mysql database? Each user will have their own data
about that point - mainly whether or not they have been there - and I want
to be able to show points they have visited in a different way to points
they haven't.

Thanks!

Sparrott :)