Limiting the viewable extent...

Steve Hall steve.hall at MERCATORGEOSYSTEMS.CO.UK
Wed Nov 1 04:27:19 EST 2006

Thanks all for the suggestions, i'll have a look through and see what
works best for me.

I'm using MapScript so perhaps that may be the best way forward.  The
multiple INCLUDEs is a nice thought too.

Cheers,
Steve H

--
Steve Hall