dbox imagepath, imageurl

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 1 06:08:06 EST 2006

Hi,

  I think so. I don't know how to setup the rights. I used IIS to create an virtual directory and than I gave the write rights

  What other setups should be made?

  William

Barend Köbben <kobben at itc.nl> wrote:
  Hi,

Are you sure that the Mapserver process has access rights to write to the
temp dir? This was a problem initially in my setup...

__
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information
Sciences and Earth Observation (ITC)
PO Box 6, 7500AA Enschede (The Netherlands)
ph: +31 (0)53 4874253; fax: +31 (0)53 4874335