dbox imagepath, imageurl

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 1 08:49:07 EST 2006

On 11/1/06, william paul <williampaul28 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have solved the problem. It was a misspelling, but I have another now.
> When I point the  browser to the main web page I don't see the image, but if
> I click on it the image appears. It still don't write anything on tmp
> folder, but I can zoom in, zoom out and pan the image

dBox uses mode=map for pan and zoom operations. In mode=map no image
is written to the tmp dir. Your problem is probably that dLegend is
not configured correctly. First, comment out the 3 dLegend lines in
the onopen() functin and see if that fixes it. Also look at the
Javascript consloe.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood