Installing older version

Steve Berg sberg at MISSISSIPPI.COM
Fri Nov 3 13:30:26 EST 2006

Can somebody point me to install instructions for outdated versions of
mapserver?

I'm trying to install what I beleive is version 3.3.something and the
INSTALL document just points to the umn.edu website.  Where I find that
this version isn't even available these days.  Where in the source files
can I confirm exactly which version this is?  The original downloaded
file is long gone.

Beleive me I'd love to just install the current version but that's not
an option at this time.  I'm installing on a RHEL ES 3 system.

An alternative would be to copy over any necessary files from a RH 7
system to a RHEL ES 3 system if that's possible but I would need to find
out what files would be needed and any configuration changes required.

--
*       Stephen Berg       *
*  sberg at mississippi.com   *