FW: Info on MapServer

Mon Nov 6 11:08:32 EST 2006

Kishor,

I would add to Frank's excellent assessment, that we have excellent
support of PostGIS, a Postgresql spatial extension. It has significantly
less connection overhead then Oracle and is OpenSource. It is also fully
capable of doing multiple table attribute and spatial joins for
rendering and querying. I also supports multi-user data updates for
editing spatial data.

-Steve